Technical Program Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and manage strongly aligned teams to efficiently deliver on shared goals.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Design and business owners to define program requirements and milestones, set success criteria and priorities, and establish scope which includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with.
- Create end-to-end project plans and ensure high quality, on-time product delivery.
- Oversee product deployment and integration.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Evaluate product performance metrics and facilitate adjustments.
- Document processes and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Keep up with advancements in product technologies.
- Report product development schedules, priorities and status to senior managers.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development.
- Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with engineers and report to senior managers (TPM).
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues.
Have you ever wanted a glimpse into the Ridecell India office? Check out our latest video, “We Are Ridecell India”, to get a bird’s eye view into the culture, passion, and people that make it such a special place to be! And don’t forget to follow the Ridecell YouTube channel – there's a lot of really great content coming soon!