Senior Product Manager, Carsharing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Ridecell is dedicated to helping the world run better by catalyzing the global shift to sustainable mobility. Our carsharing, ridesharing, fleet operations platform and ecosystem enables customers to launch new mobility services and increase profitability.
About The Team
The Product team is committed to delivering Ridecell’s next generation mobility platform. We pride ourselves on working as a collaborative, customer-focused team of empathetic influencers who listen, bring people together and build consensus out of ambiguity.
About The Role
Ridecell is looking for a creative, talented, passionate Senior Product Manager to join the Carsharing Product team to work on the next generation Mobility platform. This role is for an empathetic, entrepreneurial leader and a devoted customer advocate. You will have an opportunity to make a direct impact and help shape how shared fleet operators can leverage Ridecell’s platform to advance sustainable mobility.
- Define product strategy to grow Ridecell’s Carsharing platform
- Champion our customers, identify customer pain points and new product opportunities, make decision on product features and functionality, solve challenging problems, influencing design and architecture, turning ideas into customer delight
- Own and drive the product vision for your area, while keeping it in alignment with the broader strategy and customer needs
- Bring people together and collaborate across the organization with design, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support teams to drive clarity and alignment, build consensus, make decisions, help define, prioritize and push forward the product roadmap
- Dive into analytics and available data to define success KPIs, monitor progress, identify opportunities and unveil trends
- Research competitive products and industry trends
- Improve our processes; we are constantly learning and improving, and you make our product development process more effective
- 5+ years experience in product strategy, product management, or related fields, with demonstrated experience developing products from ideas to successful launches
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to strategic and tactical decisions
- Technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Experience with agile software development
- Prior experience in shared mobility a plus
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred or comparable experience