Director of Product Operations
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Ridecell is dedicated to helping the world run better by catalyzing the global shift to sustainable mobility. Our carsharing, ridesharing, fleet operations platform and service provider ecosystem enables customers to launch new mobility services and increase profitability.
About The Team
The Product team is committed to delivering Ridecell’s next generation mobility platform and service provider ecosystem. We pride ourselves on working as a collaborative, customer-focused team of empathetic influencers who listen, bring people together and build consensus out of ambiguity.
About The Role
Ridecell is looking for a creative, talented and passionate Director of Product Operations to join the Product team to work on the next generation Mobility platform and ecosystem. This role requires a customer-centric, outcome-driven, efficiency-focused, entrepreneurial leader. You will have an opportunity to make a direct impact by helping shape how shared fleet operators and ecosystem service providers collaborate to maximize efficiency and advance sustainable mobility. While this role is primarily responsible for product operations, at the same time, you will help all members of the product team develop an operational mindset, understanding that, as a team, we must operate efficiently in order to effectively serve our customer base.
What You’ll Do
- Discover, gather and organize product data, including collecting it from multiple sources and sharing it with the key stakeholders; e.g. top requested features, win/loss, user research, etc. analysis to power the process for making product strategy decisions.
- Monitor customer feedback sources, categorize received feedback, and deliver that information back to the product team with the goal of providing actionable insights to evolve our solutions.
- Own the product team’s supporting tech stack, manage relationships with tool vendors, establish best practices for usage, and ensure team members are using these tools effectively; administer these tools for the wider team.
- Set up the measurement and reporting structure for product releases and the process for keeping key stakeholders informed about impacts on their key functions.
- Manage product documentation structure as a reliable resource for the teams. Create and manage information architecture for all written resources and documentation.
- Gather insights and scope out business needs at the very beginning of the product development process to help guide the product team to timely meet crucial business milestones.
- Work closely with various operations counterparts around the world to execute launches and go-to-market strategy.
- Deliver more value to more users faster: strengthen product feedback loops, operationalize products, and scale product knowledge across the organization.
- Improve our processes; we are constantly learning and improving, and you will help make our product development process more effective.
- Bring people together and collaborate across the organization with design, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support teams to drive clarity and alignment, build consensus, make decisions, help define priorities and push forward the product roadmap.
- Ensure and promote communication across the organization to ensure we are delivering the right information, in the right format.
What You’ll Need
- 9+ years experience in product operations, product management, program/project management or related fields, with demonstrated experience delivering successful products.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated a data-driven approach to strategic and tactical decisions by turning data it into insights.
- Strong project management skills (certification preferred).
- Experience with agile software development and management of agile teams.
- People management experience.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred or comparable experience.
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Unlimited time off
- Daily lunch
- Happiness budget
- Stock options