At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Ridecell’s Customer Success Manager is a true customer advocate - growing customer relationships from implementation, throughout each lifecycle phase. CSMs serve as the primary liaison between the internal RideCell team and external stakeholders. They are able to identify, rationalize and communicate customer needs and problems. They are able to empathize, mentor and problem-solve in any circumstance. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, tech savvy, and passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Drive business requirements discussions with clients to identify how RideCell services will help them meet those requirements
- Be accountable for customer retention, satisfaction, product adoption, and other key usage metrics
- Communicate system updates and releases, ensuring client enacts changes based on need and interest
- Ensure the streamlining of information flow between customers and other teams (Solutions Engineering, Product, Engineering, Sales, Support and executive leads) to complete client goals (use case and account activities) and, in general, to be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations.
- Conduct product trainings and demonstrations for customers
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Minimum of 5+ years of external (enterprise level) customer interaction in a client-facing management role
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with SAAS
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills – you must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- Experience managing clients with ongoing needs and requests from multiple contacts
- A strong sense of urgency
- Thorough understanding of customer engagement metrics and proven track record of driving results
- A desire to proactively seek solutions to problems and propose improvements to make Ridecell the leading transportation platform
- Must be willing to travel
- Bachelor degree from an accredited 4 year university
- Experience using CRM help-desk and ticketing tools (e.g.Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk or Desk)
- Previous work in the transportation space (e.g. transit agency, university transportation, TNC company)
- Familiarity with project management tools (e.g. Redmine, Jira or Pivotal)
- Basic knowledge of various mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL queries is a huge plus
- Basic understanding of how SaaS integrations work
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deploy schedule