Devops Engineer- Intern
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is leading the way in the digital transformation of fleet businesses and operations. Our Fleet IoT (Internet of Things) Automation solutions modernize and monetize fleets by combining data insights with digital vehicle control to turn today’s manual processes into automated workflows. The result is unmatched levels of efficiency and control for shared services, motor pools, rental, and logistic fleets.
Today Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleet businesses in cities across Europe and North America, including Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune India.
- Build new deploy systems in Kubernetes and Helm, stabilising micro services
- Set up alerts and monitors from scratch
- Help containerize our existing monolith platform and migrate to Kubernetes
- Expand our micro services and infrastructure
- Make Engineering more efficient with a lot of room for experimentation to try new things, fail fast and implement new practices
- Implement industry best practices and form the foundation for Ridecell's engineering teams.
- Conduct security reviews and overall site audits
- Understanding of cloud infrastructures such as AWS and Google Compute
- Hands-on Experience with Python , Go, Shell or any other scripting languages
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef or any other
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, security (SSL/TLS), HTTP
- Basic linux debugging skills
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Docker and deploying micro-services on Kubernetes / Amazon ECS
- Strong communication: written and verbal
- Team player, Strong sense of ownership
- Experience working with remote teams
Note: Preferred candidates are who ready to join as full time after internship (3/6 months)
Have you ever wanted a glimpse into the Ridecell India office? Check out our latest video, “We Are Ridecell India”, to get a bird’s eye view into the culture, passion, and people that make it such a special place to be! And don’t forget to follow the Ridecell YouTube channel – there's a lot of really great content coming soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ridecell is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.