MBA Intern, Corporate Marketing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering the next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
With a team of over 150 people, Ridecell is moving to the next phase of company growth and customer outreach. We’re looking for a Corporate Marketing MBA Intern who is data-driven, and a “roll-up-your sleeves” doer who is excited to work in an environment of constant change and experimentation.
The ideal candidate who excels in this role loves to dig into data, polish processes, and is an analytics expert who is adept at running marketing programs across the top, middle, and bottom of the marketing funnel. The candidate will engage directly with our marketing team, sales, and business development teams to understand campaign objectives and offer continual feedback to maximize effectiveness through data insights and optimization.
- Drive the execution of the Marketing Operations landscape, driving the evolution of our martech stack, processes, and cross-functional alignment.
- Manage the Marketing database to ensure lead quality, along with ensuring accurate synchronization between our Marketing Automation and Sales CRM databases.
- Own marketing metrics, reports, and dashboards sharing insights with the marketing and sales team.
- Monitor, review and report on Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing campaigns to improve the efficiency and effectiveness to increase ROI.
- Build and manage the marketing technology stack to enable advanced tracking, attribution and analysis as we rapidly scale.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams for creative content and design elements.
- Provide training to sales team members on lead flow process, CRM reporting and Marketing dashboards.
- BA/BS degree. MBA in progress.
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience collaborating with product marketing and sales teams
- Strong project management experience, leading initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills and an affinity for numbers
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to details
- Bonus: Familiarity working with marketing automation (Pardot) and CRM systems (Salesforce) and delivering reports and analysis based on these systems