Senior Mobile Application Developer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams operate globally out of San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India offices.
- Work with cross-functional product, apps, and backend teams on building new features
- Work in an agile environment with a focus on product quality and stability
- Help the team achieve and maintain full CI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases.
- Understand customer pain points and work with internal stakeholders to design, implement, and deliver innovative solutions
- Help build integrations with third-party SDKs around user engagement, vehicle hardware interaction, etc.
- Keep up and learn new market trends and find ways to implement those in our SDKs to provide a rich user experience within customer apps.
- Ability to mentor junior and intern team members.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in building mobile SDKs and frameworks
- Proficient knowledge of building iOS/ Android SDKs using Objective C/C++/Swift/ Kotlin
- Experience with using performance tools and optimization techniques
- Expert in building features with full unit and functional test coverage
- Knowledge of RESTful implementation and communicating with backend APIs
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work in the Pune office in the future
- Knowledge of both iOS and Android is a huge plus
- Experience with IoT applications
- Experience with cross-platform/ hybrid app development (e.g. Flutter, React Native, PWA)
- Experience with development on multiple mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Knowledge with 3rd party injection libs
There will be at least two technical and two non-technical interview rounds. Our emphasis is on the logical flow and code architecture. You would be required to do a take-home assignment either based on the existing codebase or write a code from scratch depending on the first round of interviews. The process could take up to ten working days to finish.
Have you ever wanted a glimpse into the Ridecell India office? Check out our latest video, “We Are Ridecell India”, to get a bird’s eye view into the culture, passion, and people that make it such a special place to be! And don’t forget to follow the Ridecell YouTube channel – there's a lot of really great content coming soon!
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.