Senior Solutions Engineer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing Solutions Team. Our Solutions Team members get involved in several activities within pre-sales, launch solution architecting, working with customer IT teams to facilitate technical integrations, to technical project management. We are seeking a candidate who has a passion for over-achieving goals and helping to build high-growth companies! Our candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with identifying and understanding an opportunity when it is there.
- Present the company's capabilities at a strategic level and be comfortable to brainstorm and discover potential solutions with external parties up to C level.Support the company's pre-sales efforts by providing technical support to sales personnel through the sales-cycle.
- Work closely with the sales team, to support pre-sales activities, including, customer demos and presentations highlighting our value proposition to help move opportunities through the sales funnel. Position will require travel to customer and prospect locations.
- Help with preparation of responses to RFIs/RFPs
- Define and describe an architecture of a system in context of a specific solution. Work with Ridecell Product & Engineering teams, and customer/prospect IT teams to develop current & future state solution architecture for deployments.
- As a key member of the launch team, independently lead work streams like technical integration projects with customer/prospect IT teams.
- Support with in-field vehicle installation, verification, and activation process of hardware devices in customer vehicles.
- Work effectively as a cross-functional team member between Sales, Product, Engineering, Launch and Customer Success to ensure successful delivery on customer requirements and ultimately high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work effectively with Account Managers and Customer Success to ensure continuous customer growth by frequent reflection and future solution discovery
- Continuously evaluate prospect and customer requirements and industry trends and serve as a conduit to Product for Product development.
- Setup pilots for customers
- Develop new tools for making demos more attractive and closer to customers use-cases.
- Develop prototypes for integration with customers existing infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in a technical sales role supporting sales of complex software and/or services to enterprises
- 5+ years of experience in Solutions Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills that project confidence, professionalism, and competence
- Experience communicating complex customer issues and use cases to development teams
- A strong sense of urgency
- Deep Full-Stack knowledge
- Proficient in Python and experience with other programming languages
- Familiarity and experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiarity and experience with development tools (Github, Linux commands, JIRA, etc.)
- Willingness to be occasionally hands-on (Telematics Hardware installation at the customer facility for POC, application testing, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the work week (post-pandemic)
- Positive attitude
- Awesome sense of humor
- France (Paris Area preferred)
Preferred Industry background:
- Fleet Management
- Software Platform Solutions
- Connected Car Services
- Mobility Services
- Location-Based Services/Mapping
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.