Backend Intern - Platform
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
- 0-5 years of experience in Python
- Network API design experience (e.g. REST)
- Strong refactoring skills
- Experience in Automated testing
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in Python Django
- Expertise in PostgreSQL
- Strong skill in architecting relational database-backed web applications
- Experience code reviewing
- Experience in Data Analysis
- B2B software experience
- Web frontend experience
- Experience of working in a startup
- Experience founding own startup
- Product design experience
- Engineering management experience
- Program management experience
- DevOps experience
- Embedded development experience
- Mobile app development experience
Have you ever wanted a glimpse into the Ridecell India office? Check out our latest video, “We Are Ridecell India”, to get a bird’s eye view into the culture, passion, and people that make it such a special place to be! And don’t forget to follow the Ridecell YouTube channel – there's a lot of really great content coming soon!
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.