eBook: What’s Driving the Shared Mobility Revolution
There are a wide variety of factors driving the current mobility revolution. These include not only economic and environmental concerns but also technology trends, transitory lifestyles, changing regulatory conditions, improved public transport and the ride of ride hailing and carsharing. How do fleet-based businesses navigate these factors and what topics are most critical to daily operations?
In this eBook, we will cover critical topics including:
- The rapid decline of vehicle ownership
- The extraordinary rise of carsharing and ride hailing
- Tax laws, incentives, and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- A new focus on corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Multi-modal and corporate mobility opportunities
To download this eBook, fill out the form below.