The Mile Marker podcast welcomes Mike Landau, CEO of Park My Fleet, who provides fully staffed, secured, and gated mobility hubs, supporting fleets with full life cycle management services. He joins us to talk about everything electrification, its impact on fleet operations, productivity, and the bottom line.
Key insights and learnings from the episode:
- Current trends in fleet electrification
- How the shift from ICE vehicles to EVs are affecting fleets
- The potential impact electrification has on the global goal of carbon zero
- Challenges fleets may encounter when implementing EVs
- Incentives and benefits fleets may experience from making the switch to clean vehicles
Listen to the full episode below or click here to select your favorite podcast platform.