RideCell is the leading business automation platform to launch, operate, and scale autonomous and new mobility services, including ride-sharing, car-sharing, and dynamic fixed route services.
With years of experience powering new mobility services, we can integrate ride-sharing, car-sharing, and fixed route services to create a truly multi-dimensional mobility service. We power businesses end-to-end, from consumer apps to the day-to-day fleet management, demand and supply analytics, marketing, CRM, and payments. We enable some of the largest and most innovative public and private mobility services in the world. Our partners include new mobility providers such as BMW, transit agencies such as SouthWest Transit. We also partner with the top two technology companies in the world, 3M, universities such as UC Berkeley, hospitals such as UCSF and more.
2003 - 2008
•Aarjav moves to the U.S. from India to pursue a Master's degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech, specializing in machine learning. After failing his driving test multiple times, he is forced to rely on public transit for his commuting needs.
• Given the odd hours that he works, he often finds himself waiting for hours at the bus stop while seeing empty cars whiz past.
• At one time he even misses his international flight waiting for a bus and then for a cab.
• This real life experience sparks off the idea of creating a demand-response transportation service. RideCell is officially born inside Georgia Tech's dispatch room.
• RideCell starts selling its demand-response software and customers include top universities from coast to coast, University of Alabama to UC Berkeley.
• RideCell and Georgia Tech win the NACAS award for Innovative Achievement in Auxiliary Services.
• RideCell launches its own consumer mobility service under the brand name Summon to learn first hand the challenges customers face.
• Summon grows to more than 2500 drivers and tens of thousands of riders with merely a 3 member operations team.
• RideCell starts to democratize access to its demand response technical innovations by making it accessible to cities, campuses, and mobility providers through its platform.
• Its customer base expands to include companies like 3M.
• RideCell gets its first public transit agency on-board, SouthWest Transit.
• RideCell partners with the largest Safe Rides Program, USC and expands its customer base to include the largest technology company in the world.
• RideCell wins the Global Call for Transit Innovators Award.
• RideCell launches a pilot on-demand public transit service in the Bay Area, VTA FLEX with the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority.
• RideCell powers ReachNow, BMW's end-to-end car sharing service starting in Seattle with plans to expand to 10 cities.
• RideCell on-boards the largest social media company in the US as its customer.
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do. We encourage our people to think big, take risks and assume complete ownership in everything they do.
We foster open communication, honesty and accountability in all our relationships - with our partners, customers, regulators and with each other.
People before products, products before profits
We exist because of the energy, passion, wit and wisdom of our people. Sharing our larger purpose, opportunities and wealth with our people gives them the motivation to do better and be part of our transformational journey. So, people always before products and products before profits. Need we say more.
Not afraid of failures
We constantly challenge ourselves and are not afraid of making mistakes. Failure is ok, as long as we admit, analyze and learn from it.
At RideCell, we encourage a healthy work/life balance, value diversity in ideas and celebrate all accomplishments - be it professional or personal. We want you to feel at home and have fun!
Aarjav is the founder and CEO of RideCell and has set the vision and direction for the company since 2009. He also remains actively involved with the engineering, design, marketing and product teams within the organization. Prior to RideCell, Aarjav worked in engineering at SpiDynamics (acquired by HP) and as a research engineer at CipherTrust and Secure Computing (acquired by McAfee) where he helped invent and ship security systems used by over 40% of the Fortune 500, as well as the Pentagon. He holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Mumbai.
Arun is the co-founder of RideCell, where he sets and manages the technical direction for the company's products. Prior to RideCell, Arun worked on developing brain computer interfaces at Georgia Tech's Brainlab. His work there has been featured on the Discovery Channel. Arun also has extensive experience working with startups on building mobile applications, information security systems and robotics systems. He holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science from Georgia Institute of Technology
Mike is Vice President of Sales and Business Development at RideCell. He is responsible for all aspects of sales operations and management for RideCell worldwide. With more than 25 years of software and SAAS sales and marketing experience, Mike has a proven history of building highly successful sales teams and delivering results for early to mid-stages companies. Most recently, Mike served as the Vice President Business Development at Verve Mobile, where he was responsible for building out Verve's content and technology partnerships worldwide. Prior to joining Verve Mobile, Mike was the Vice President of Worldwide Sales at deCarta Inc. (acquired by Uber Technologies), where he managed a worldwide sales team and effectively expanded their geospatial/mapping/routing platform and navigation toolkit.
Software Developer, Applications
Assistant General Manager
Customer Success Manager
Senior Software Engineer
Director of Program Management
Product & Business Development
Customer Success Manager
Core Platform Engineer
Software Engineer, Mobile
Director of Marketing
Customer Support Associate
Lead Full Stack Developer
Director of Sales, East
Vice President of Business Development and GM of APAC Region
Senior Software Engineer, Front-end
Director of Tech Ops
Senior Software Engineer
Sales Director, Europe
Senior Backend Engineer
Event Marketing Manager
Cyrille de Nervaux
Senior Project Manager
Our platform enables the largest and most innovative public and private mobility services in the world. We've been providing the fundamental innovation behind the on-demand revolution - real time balancing of supply and demand to every significant transportation and mobility service in the world.
As transportation moves towards autonomous services in a few years, we stand on the brink of a transport revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and connect with one another. Autonomous vehicles automate an important but solitary portion of the transportation workflow - driving the vehicle. Beyond solving that challenge, autonomous services demand a similar autonomous operational backend. We're now building an operating system that will automate the entire transportation workflow, end-to-end; from dispatch, routing, and scheduling to balancing supply and demand, CRM and payments.
Along the way, we've built a team of incredibly talented and ambitious people who love to challenge the status quo and who think about the big things as much as the little things. We interact in-person, work in collaboration and love to walk and talk. We all agree that no task is beneath us and we work hard, but enjoy doing it.
Perks and Benefits
We pay well for all the hard work you put in
Unlimited paid time off
Take all the rest you need to refresh yourself
Extensive insurance coverage
We take care of your medical, dental and vision needs
Work as per what your schedule permits. Our doors are always open!
Free snacks and drinks
Disclaimer: We've seen employees visiting dentists more often
Spend on what you want. We want you to be happy!
We celebrate every milestone, personal or professional
So that you never stop learning
We are looking for smart, enthusiastic and passionate people to join our team. If this sounds like you, head to our current openings to see where you might fit in. Apply online and we'll be in touch soon.
NACAS - Innovative Achievement in Auxiliary Services Award
Advanced Technology Development Center Select
Global Call for Transit Innovators