Webinar: Hot Fleet Topics 2023 – Economic Pressures, Data & Digital Transformation
In an ever-evolving industry such as mobility, it can be challenging to keep up with constant changes and updates, especially when it comes to economic shifts. Now more than ever it is critical for fleets to stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments to ensure they are managing a more productive, efficient and secure fleet.
Ridecell, in collaboration with Automotive Fleet, an industry leading fleet management publication, brings you the most relevant trends to expect in 2023 and how they will impact your overall fleet operations and strategic decisions.
In this on-demand webinar you will learn about trending topics including:
- How fleet-based businesses can mitigate economic uncertainty while increasing productivity and efficiency
- The importance of decreasing vehicle thefts and how to prevent them
- Why vehicle insights are the key to making smart and critical decisions to improve fleet operations
- The benefits of implementing electric vehicles (EVs) into traditional fuel-based fleets
- How the role of fleet managers has evolved over time with the help of fleet automation solutions
Our panel of industry experts include:
Steve Greenfield, CEO, Automotive Ventures
Rick Harland, Assistant Director, City of Austin, Fleet Mobility Services
Andy Campbell, Supplier Development Supervisor, Sourcewell
Kelly Regan, Fleet Manager, City of Columbus, OH
To view the webinar, fill in the form below.