At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services..
Service design at Ridecell is a process that helps our customers see their services from their customers perspective. It is an approach to designing services that balances the needs of the customer with the needs of the business, and the product offering of Ridecell, with the aim to create seamless and quality experiences. Through collaborative methods that engage both customers and service delivery teams, service design helps us gain true, surface to core understanding of our customers needs.
- Work at the forefront of new mobility, helping some of the worlds largest OEM's define their mobility strategy.
- Lead in the facilitation of workshops with our customers to unearth their needs, their users needs, and how Ridecell serves those needs.
- Facilitates internal feature ideation sessions to inform the product cycle.
- Develop training and evangelize Service Design throughout the organization.
- Employ your soft skills to build rapport with your customer and internal teams.
- Synthesize feedback into a clearly defined set of requirements.
- Experience organizing and facilitating workshops.
- We are busy, and you will be too, so don't be surprised if you are asked to work on many things at once.
- No hesitation in being candid, vocal, open, and honest.
- Experience in consulting and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Willingness to travel to client locations and collaborate with distributed delivery teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a design discipline (or relevant experience).
- Experience in Mobility or Transportation.
- Run a service design workshop without post it notes.