Senior Backend Engineer, Core Platform
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team here at RideCcell who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets. The Backend Engineers who are building our Core Platform work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As a developer for Ridecell you are building the tools today that will redefine tomorrow's transit.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build of our Core Platform
- Help scale the platform and build out new features
- Apply algorithm development to solve deep problems
- Work with customers when needed
- 3+ years of experience specifically with Python. Have worked with Python based web framework (Django, Flask)
- Good exposure to Microservices Based Architecture
- Comfortable working with tools like Jira/GitHub/Slack/Quip and development environment on MacOS/Ubuntu
- B.E/B Tech/M.E/M Tech/MCA or equivalent
- The ability to combine speed and quality and that you can achieve both at same time.
- You want to take ownership and consider no obstacle too big or too small.
- You always leave code better than you found it, and you have opinions on software design.
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Excited about working for a startup and moving quickly.
- An open source profile (such as Github) with some interesting projects is highly desirable
- DevOps experience, especially with GCP, AWS, Vagrant, Ansible, and Postgres.
- Exposure to Docker / Kubernetes would be a plus.