At Ridecell View All Jobs
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
Ridecell is searching for a Growth Director that can effectively sell Fleet Automation Cloud by conveying a digital transformation vision through meaningful engagement with C-level executives. Fleet Automation Cloud’s target market is C-level Business and IT leaders found in various lines of businesses within large fleet leasing, rental and logistics companies. You will establish and build long-term relationships with senior executives, develop comprehensive account plans and effective sales strategies that enable large scale deployments of Fleet Automation Cloud across the enterprise.
You will be part of a dynamic company building and selling the industry’s leading SaaS offering for transforming businesses with fleets.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of Ridecell’s Fleet Transformation Cloud.
- You will be responsible for achieving sales targets for Ridecell’s Fleet Automation Cloud. This includes building and establishing a qualified Top10 Opportunity List and driving these opportunities to a successful contractual agreement and the establishment of long-term relationships with senior executives.
- Each qualified opportunity will require the development and memorializing of a comprehensive account plan and effective sales strategies that enable large scale sales of Ridecell’s solutions to our target market.
- Effectively communicate how Ridecell’s automation solutions positively impact the desired business outcomes of target customers and successfully present that vision to qualified prospects and customers.
- Identify and map key decision makers and stakeholders across the enterprise required to approve budget and buying decisions via a predictable and transparent sales process.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and mapping Ridecell solutions that drive positive outcomes to customer’s business objectives.
- Identify and convert customer problems into sales & revenue opportunities.
- Work effectively across functions within the Ridecell organization (Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Engineering) to develop and deliver compelling solutions that positively impact customer KPI’s.
- Develop and actively advance Top10 opportunities of qualified opportunities through a prescriptive sales process that meets monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Responsibility for driving all aspects of customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
What you need to succeed:
- The ability to drive and conclude million dollar sales through a transparent and predictable sales process.
- 8+ years of successful, quota-carrying in enterprise software sales, digital transformation and/or ERP solutions
- Experience identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects within enterprise accounts.
- Experience reaching, working successfully with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations.
- Experience creating and implementing long term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- Track record selling complex enterprise solutions and quickly building pipeline to support your quota objectives.
- Ability to work effectively across other organizations within Ridecell including Sales, Finance, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Creative, problem-solving approach.
- Prior experience selling to large Fleet Leasing, Rental and Logistics companies is a plus.
Due to the nature of this position, the successful applicant must reside in the United States. The role will include working at a Ridecell office or attendance at offsites and/or customer sites, as determined by your role’s responsibilities and agreed to with your manager.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The OTE for this role is between $200,000 and $300,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: resident location, training, transferable skills, work experience, equity of other team members, business needs and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits including:
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual Learning & Development Growth Grant
- In-house personal and professional development coaching
- Commuter Benefits
- Maven Family Forming Support & Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Virtual Global Team events: Workouts, Meet & Greets, Ted Talk Tuesdays
- Annual In-person Company Events by Geography (US, EU, India)
- Dog Friendly offices
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.