Senior Product Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
- Serve as the product ‘Owner’ to define the product strategy, identify market potential to meet business goals, and formulate a product roadmap to capitalize on that potential.
- Develop and cultivate detailed understanding of client’s business and technical needs and their end-customers' expectations; This can include working directly with client’s business and technical teams on detailed User Experience Journey and complex operational workflows that might require business process re-engineering and underlying data integration across multiple systems.
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitive landscape using quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform product strategies and roadmap priorities
- Lead collaboration across multiple teams to define, design, and develop product features & capabilities to deliver on product strategies and customer needs. This includes, working closely with key stakeholders (i.e., Product, Design, Engineering, Sales, Launch and Customer Success) to capture clear requirements to develop innovative, high quality product outcomes and its adoption and utilization across clients.
- Manage customer interactions during and after the customer launch. Support or lead the identification of product gaps based on the customer needs & product capabilities. Engage with customers to understand the requirements and priorities to plan product roadmaps during and after launch.
- Continuously measure Product KPIs and its impact on Business goals and Customer value.
- Assist Sales & Marketing to showcase product features and capabilities with prospects to secure new business and with existing clients to expand the business. This may include product demonstrations, User Journey models, Solution Architecture, etc.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is strongly preferred. Bachelor's degree in design, engineering, or related field is a strong plus.
- 5+ years experience in technical product marketing, product management, solution engineering, management consulting or related fields, with expanding leadership responsibilities
- Hands-on experience managing all aspects of the product management lifecycle -
- A strong foundation of both business and technical experience is required. Ability to lead technical discussions with Engineering teams is a strong plus.
- Proven track record of bringing new software products to market and scaling it for B2B or B2B2C business segments. Experience leveraging AI tools/technology is a big plus!
- Experience working across or managing complex, cross-functional teams that include both internal and external stakeholders (including clients and other third party partners)
- An obsession with product fidelity and delivering a great customer experience. Take a fact-based approach to making decisions, validating those assumptions and adapting rapidly
- Must possess solid understanding of SaaS enterprise cloud platforms and services, consumer mobile applications (iOS and Android), and micro-services a strong plus.
- Domain expertise in Fleet Management, Automotive Leasing, and Mobility Solutions (Car sharing, Rentals, Subscriptions, etc.); two-sided business models and shared economy a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen combined with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence, negotiate and communicate effectively.
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.