Executive Admin / Executive Assistant
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
As Ridecell continues its mission to move the world better through digital transformation of fleets, we are looking for a savvy Executive Team Coordinator to partner with our CEO and Executive team. In this role you will provide comprehensive administrative support to members of Ridecell’s executive leadership team and partner closely with the CEO. This position will work with all levels of Ridecell staff and a wide variety of external stakeholders.
You have multiple years of experience in operational roles at a startup or high growth business unit. You recognize you have more to learn and prefer doing it in a boardroom over the classroom. You are not afraid of taking on significant responsibility but want to level yourself up in certain areas before you fly solo leading your own business unit or even a business. You care deeply about doing the right thing and about treating people well. Most importantly, you are humble and ready to do whatever it takes to help Ridecell succeed - from mechanical and rote tasks such as scheduling meetings or answering emails to taking lead on more strategic tasks that fit your operational strengths, providing coaching and feedback where needed.
LOCATION: Ability to work in our Bay Area offices 2-3 days per week + availability during all Pacific Time work hours + up to 20% travel.
- Executive Calendar Management & Travel Coordination
- Strategic calendar management for the leadership team; ability to anticipate, understand priorities, reconcile conflicts easily and prioritize days accordingly
- Proactively coordinate and engage with members of the leadership team and other Ridecell staff for project coordination or support
- Plan and coordinate travel, travel itineraries, logistics, including last-minute change management
- Manage filing, archiving, expense reports and reimbursements
- Meeting Support
- Support all cross organization internal meetings (i.e., All Hands meetings):
- Assist in the preparation of agendas
- Compile briefing documents
- Provide editorial support for meeting materials through effective proofreading and editing
- Prepare required Google Slides/PowerPoint presentations
- Provide technical support as needed
- Facilitate any special research as needed
- Store, organize and ship meeting materials to participants, as needed
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively and expeditiously, effectively manage deadlines and follow through on action items.
- Work closely with Ridecell’s Executive team and CEO, shadowing on a regular basis, and do what it takes to help the Executive team succeed and do better every day.
- Manage key projects in areas of your operational strengths - help provide the team clarity where needed and clear bottlenecks
- Interact with key executives at our partners, clients, and investors.
High energy and positivity
- Extremely organized and methodical as a person BUT able to thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment
- Excellent at time management and prioritization and outcome focused
- Ability to cultivate a rapport, trust, and a warm relationship with everyone you interact with.
- Will not shrink/shirk from disagreement, but have *strong opinions - loosely held*, including in discussions with senior executives and even our CEO
- Comfortable making decisions with with ambiguous information and understanding of risk
- Boasts book smarts, street smarts, and emotional intelligence
- 3+ years working in a fast-paced business, startup, or business unit
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be willing to work on-site in our San Francisco office, and travel as needed (see “Role”)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- 5+ equivalent years in an executive support role
- Technical / software experience
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.