Sales Operations, Senior Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Moving the world better – that’s the backbone of everything we do. At Ridecell, we pride ourselves on helping the largest fleets in the world digitally transform their business operations to achieve their goals, no matter how big or adventurous. Our fleet automation and mobility platform modernizes and monetizes fleets by combining real-time data insights with digital vehicle control that turns manual processes into automated workflows. Imagining a world where fleets fix and run themselves is no longer a concept – it’s a reality.
The results? Unmatched efficiency, unparalleled control, and complete transparency for shared services, motorpool, rental and logistic fleets who rely on vehicles and drivers to move their business forward. Today, Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets across Europe and North America including Gig Car Share from AAA, Arval and KINTO Share by Toyota Sweden. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin and Pune, India, Ridecell builds the technologies and solutions that unlock the full power of fleets.
To learn more about our suite of solutions, visit https://ridecell.com/solutions/.
Due to Ridecell’s rapid growth, we are looking for a seasoned operator to assist sales leadership in developing operational strategies and processes that enable the sales team to accelerate revenue growth and new logo acquisition.
You must be someone who continuously looks to improve and optimizes processes and systems that support and accelerate the sales process. You are data driven, developing dashboards, analyzing data and providing insights to optimize sales operations and inform sales strategy.
You will operate in a fast-paced environment, you are a self-starter and have a passion for processes and driving positive change in the organization.
This is your opportunity to join a fast-growing company and leverage your experience and passion for continuous improvement to build the sales operations organization from the ground up.
- Work with sales leadership to define key sales KPIs. Establish live dashboards to keep key stakeholders and team members up to date on performance to goals.
- Support the sales leaders in driving the expected daily, weekly and quarterly cadence for forecasting, pipeline generation, pipeline progression and closing deals.
- Utilize Salesforce to generate reports, track bookings, revenue performance and commissions at an individual and corporate level.
- Develop and implement bookings and revenue forecasting models to improve forecasting accuracy and drive data-driven decision making.
- Work with sales management to develop territories, quotas and compensation plans.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting teams to ensure accurate revenue reporting and compliance with revenue recognition policies and standards.
- Analyze data including leads and opportunity tracking through the various sales stages and provide insights and recommendations for optimizing conversions and revenue operations.
- Document, optimize and reinforce sales processes including the overall sales playbook.
- Regularly change, adjustment and improve our Salesforce instance and provide associated training.
- Continually look for areas to improve sales productivity by evaluating and implementing acceleration tools that help sellers connect with more prospects, minimizes steps for data entry, expedite lead handling and leverage trends in predictive lead identification.
- Leverage processes, systems and tools to scale and automate operational processes.
- Develop processes with ADR (team) on lead routing, lead hand off and account planning.
- Ensure proper use of Salesforce by our sales team by providing training, making changes and improvements as needed.
- Work with marketing to ensure the sales team is successfully utilizing the content that marketing is producing. Report against utilization to help determine efficacy of the content.
- Train new and existing hires on sales process and relevant systems.
- Implement processes for data cleaning and quality control of commercial information.
- 5 years of successful sales operations experience supporting complex software sales to enterprises in the following technology areas: Fleet Management, ERP, SaaS and Automation
- Exceptional analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extract insights from data, excellent business acumen, detail oriented and extremely well organized.
- Solid experience working with and improving major revenue systems - CRM, Marketing Automation, Sales Funnel
- Able to operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment with the capacity to make informed decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of implementing and executing processes and procedures that can scale as business grows.
- High organizational aptitude with strong motivation for continuous improvement and an ability to create impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute
- Excellent communication skills that project confidence, professionalism and competence
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the work month in case there is a need to ramp up new hires at our international offices.
- Experience using sales tools (Asana, Quip, Salesforce, Outreach).
- Experience creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance or related field preferred.
Due to the nature of this position, the successful applicant must reside in SF Bay Area and be able to commute to the SF HQ. The role will include working at a Ridecell office or attendance at offsites and/or customer sites, as determined by your role’s responsibilities and agreed to with your manager.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $150,000 and $170,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: resident location, training, transferable skills, work experience, equity of other team members, business needs and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits including:
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual Learning & Development Growth Grant
- In-house personal and professional development coaching
- Commuter Benefits
- Maven Family Forming Support & Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Virtual Global Team events: Workouts, Meet & Greets, Ted Talk Tuesdays
- Annual In-person Company Events by Geography (US, EU, India)
- Dog Friendly offices
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To Recruitment Agencies
Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.