IT Audit and Compliance Analyst
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Location - Remote
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
What You'll Do
- Assist in assessing risks associated with current processes and systems and work with management to identify/implement controls to address identified risks.
- Assist the VP to manage/control/perform/audit activities related to SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR and applicable privacy regulations and the controls environment.
- Perform assessment and controls testing to evaluate the design and operation of global IT and security controls like ITGC’s / IT Application Controls to determine the effectiveness of controls, identify gaps and implement the plan of action to remediate gaps.
- Review control descriptions, process narratives and testing strategies for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Assist in Influencing stakeholders and related affiliates to implement necessary process modifications to meet regulatory needs.
- Assist in coordinating with external auditors and pen testing company for different audits and security assessments.
- Review the progress and any findings and work with different teams to manage remediation of control gaps from the assessments and audits.
- Collate and document current processes and controls for different areas to demonstrate current security and controls environment.
- Assist in filling out customer questionnaires to demonstrate the security and controls environment.
- Assisting in vendor or partner’s security and privacy assessment.
What You Have
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in ITGC audits, SOC Compliance audits, IT Audit and Business Controls, IT Risk assessment, and any other regulatory / compliance audits.
- Experience working with implementing, testing, and validating IT and security controls as well as leading remediation of control gaps.
- Knowledge of IT Security aspects towards key areas like Cloud Computing, database management systems, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), cyber security and also having experience in working with the agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes, internal controls, risk management, and related controls Experience with regulatory and compliance audits.
- Knowledge of cloud, development, and security tools like AWS, Google suite, Github, Jira, etc.
- Technical writing experience; detail-oriented skills regarding documentation of findings.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and analytical abilities with a focus on developing practical solutions and strong results orientation.
- Ability to quickly adapt to the changes and manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change effectively.
- Self-motivated and able to work on critical tasks independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience preferred.
- CISA or other relevant certification preferred.
- Experience with privacy regulations like GDPR, CCPA preferred.
Have you ever wanted a glimpse into the Ridecell India office? Check out our latest video, “We Are Ridecell India”, to get a bird’s eye view into the culture, passion, and people that make it such a special place to be! And don’t forget to follow the Ridecell YouTube channel – there's a lot of really great content coming soon!