Strategic Account Manager (US)
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Want to work with the world’s leading companies to help them digitize their fleets and launch new mobility start-ups? Does picturing yourself on a high-performance team working alongside colleagues with diverse backgrounds as start-up entrepreneurs, new mobility services operators, and management consultants from top firms like McKinsey, PWC, and E&Y sound exciting? Then check out this unique opportunity at Ridecell!
Ridecell has a long history of innovation in the mobility space, from the early days of running the Summon ridesharing service in San Francisco; to powering the carsharing platforms for mobility service operators like Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden; to more recently expanding into digitization solutions for large scale fleets with operators like Penske. Ridecell is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
The Strategic Account Manager will manage and optimize key account(s) in the Enterprise channel to drive customer account growth and ongoing customer engagement and retention. This role reports to the Senior Director of GTM and Customer Launch and will work closely with our Customer Success, Customer Support, Product, Analytics, Finance, and Development teams.
What you will do:
- Relationships: Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the customer account, ideally achieving the status of a Trusted Advisor
- Expertise: Become an expert in Ridecell's solutions, our partners’ solutions, and our customer's business in order to:
- Develop a clear Point of View on how Ridecell can best help the customer achieve their business goals
- Develop a clear Point of View on how Ridecell can best grow our revenue
- Planning: Develop an account plan that is aimed at achieving both the customer’s and Ridecell’s growth objectives
- Execution: Execute the plan:
- Respond to customer "Feature Requests" by understanding the customer’s underlying business need, helping them clarify their priorities, and collaborating with the Ridecell Product team to define solutions
- Proactively promote adoption of Ridecell product extensions and new solutions
- Help in setting and negotiating contract pricing and terms
- Support: Serve as the customer’s Single Point of Contact:
- Assist our Customer Support team in developing our response to any significant technical issues by taking into account customer specific considerations and serving as the face of Ridecell
- Respond to customer "How To" requests by demonstrating to customer functional leaders what they can accomplish with our current platform
The outcomes you will achieve:
- Strong relationships, as evidenced by customer stakeholders’ willingness to provide glowing references to potential customers, partners, and investors
- Strong contributions to the account's success, as evidenced by acknowledgement from their senior executive that Ridecell played a key role in helping them achieve their business objectives
- Strong growth in Ridecell's Annual Recurring Revenue through expansion of the scale of the account's operations and their adoption of new Ridecell solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in account management or business development, B2B or direct-to-consumer marketing, and/or project management in technology, software, financial, utility or information services industry.
- Minimum 2 years in a B2B account management role
- Solid project management skills and experience managing large enterprise customers and agile cross functional account teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record of focusing on solutions, key metrics and results, propelled by positive can-do attitude, energy and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve financial success.
- Data driven and comfortable working in a data intensive environment.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels and influence change with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to maintain good balance of strategic vision and tactical implementation.
- Strong professional ethics and impeccable personal integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree from top university, preferably in technology or business
- Practical working knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct to consumer marketing and online/interactive campaigns.
- Overall understanding of transportation/ mobility as a service business
- Experience in optimizing fleet operations
- Management consulting experience
- MBA or MS
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to build the future of fleet automation and mobility
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.