Growth Director (Sales)
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Director to join our rapidly growing Sales organization. We are seeking a candidate who has a passion for understanding customer pain points and use cases where Ridecell can add value. Our candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with building a pipeline of leads as well as managing a key target account list and navigating organizations to a close. This is a highly cross-functional role where you will need to get into the details of the customers daily operations. If this is something you are passionate about then we’d love to hear from you!
- Exceed sales revenue goals, by a lot, and often. When you reap the rewards of being an absolute sales rockstar, do it graciously.
- Build Trust & Create Respected Partnerships with leading OEMs, Fleet Operators and Dealerships. You already know thats the key to the incredible revenue you’ll generate from Ridecell's products and services.
- People Person + Numbers Nerd - Let’s quantify everything! You totally get it that ops analysis, metrics, etc. helps you get better at selling. You help your boss, Head of Growth, create real financial plans, and budgets. Exec’s looks to you for real work insight, analysis, and supportive data.
- 5+ years mix of successful sales and consulting experience working with enterprise partners
- Experience creating and maintaining account plans, organizational maps, and opportunity plans
- Excellent communication skills that project confidence, professionalism and competence
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and Solutions sales
- Ability to interact and work with C-level executives as well as Project Managers and technical personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication, willingness to contribute to knowledge base articles
- Experience communicating complex customer issues to development teams
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to evaluate, qualify, and follow-up on opportunities
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the work week
- Experience using sales tools (Asana, Quip, Salesforce)
- Have taken complex deals with multiple stakeholders across the organization from qualification to close over long periods of time (4-12 months)
- Comfortable doing software demos on your own
Nice to have:
- Technical or product management related experience
- Knowledge of various mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android)
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote workforce
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to build the future of fleet automation and mobility
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.