Senior QA Engineer- Carsharing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
- Understanding of Domain and product requirements.
- Preparing, updating and Reviewing the Test Plans and Test Strategy.
- Design and review of Manual Test Cases.
- Conduct Functional, Integration and Regression testing.
- Preparation of data for execution of test cases.
- Execution of test cases at Ridecell’s test environments facility.
- Raising incidents/bugs on all the test cases failed execution.
- Work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create the strategy and technical design for quality delivery
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand-ups and work with teams and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment.
- Good Communication, logical & analytical skills
- 8+ years of testing professional experience
- Candidate must possess good STLC skills
- Good Understanding of client/server application on web and Mobile Platform (Android, iOS)
- Able to work efficiently in on-shore / off-shore model.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and achieving results.
- Candidate should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Ridecell.
- Exposure in SOAP/REST web services testing.
- Exposure of Unix using basic commands.
- Exposure in Test automation will be a value add. Python preferably.
- Exposure in Agile.
- Exposure with any Test Management Tool.