iOS Engineer- Carsharing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is the leading IoT platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the transformative power of IoT to mobility and logistic fleets with the only platform and solutions built specifically for fleets. Fleet IoT converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of digital vehicle control, and turns today’s manual processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
● Work with cross-functional product, apps, and backend teams on building new features
● Work in an agile environment with focus on product quality and stability
● Help the team achieve and maintain full CI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases.
● Understand customer pain points and work with internal stakeholders to design, implement and deliver innovative solutions
● Help build integrations with third-party SDKs around user engagement, vehicle hardware interaction, payment providers, etc.
● Keep up and learn new trends in the marketplace and find ways to implement those in our SDKs to provide rich user experience within customer apps.
● Ability to mentor junior and intern team members.
● B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related experience
● 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience
● 2+ years of experience in building mobile SDKs and frameworks
● Proficient knowledge of building iOS SDKs using Objective C/C++/Swift
● Experience with using performance tools and optimization techniques
● Expert in building features with full unit and functional test coverage
● Knowledge of RESTful implementation in iOS and communicating with backend API's
● Solid written and verbal communication skills
● Must be willing to work in Pune office in the future
● Experience with development on multiple mobile platforms (iOS/Android)
● Knowledge with 3rd party injection libs (android annotations, butterknife, dagger etc...)