At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our rapidly growing Solutions Engineering team. We are seeking a candidate who has a passion for over-achieving goals and helping to build high-growth companies! Our candidate should be a self-starter comfortable with identifying and understanding an opportunity when it is there. Present the company's capabilities at a strategic level and be comfortable to brainstorm and discover potential solutions with external parties up to C level.
- Support the company's sales efforts by providing technical support to sales personnel through the sales-cycle.
- Define and describe an architecture of a system in context of a specific solution.
- Help respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Work effectively as a cross-functional team member between Sales, Product, Engineering, Launch and Customer Success to ensure successful delivery on customer requirements and ultimately high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work effectively with Account Managers and Customer Success to ensure continuous customer growth by frequent reflection and future solution discovery
- Continuously evaluate prospect and customer requirements and industry trends and serve as a conduit to Product for Product development.
- Travel to customer and prospect locations to support and move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Setup pilots for customers
- Develop new tools for making demos more attractive and closer to customers use-cases
- Develop prototypes for integration with customers existing infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in a technical sales role supporting sales of complex software and/or services to enterprises
- 5+ years of experience in Solutions Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills that project confidence, professionalism, and competence
- Experience communicating complex customer issues and use cases to development teams
- A strong sense of urgency
- Deep Full-Stack knowledge
- Proficient in Python and experience with other programming languages
- Familiarity and experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiarity and experience with development tools (Github, Linux commands, JIRA, etc.)
- Willingness to be occasionally hands-on (Telematics Hardware installation at the customer facility for POC, application testing, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the work week (post-pandemic)
- Positive attitude
- Awesome sense of humor
- San Francisco Bay Area preferred
Preferred Industry background:
- Mobility Services
- Fleet Management
- Connected Car Services
- Location-Based Services/Mapping
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote workforce
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to build the future of fleet automation and mobility
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.