At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
- Aggregate and analyze customer issues using internal tools, input/feedback from customers, internal stakeholders, and queries of all available data sources to gather product insights
- Work with Customer Success, Engineering, Support, and QA to investigate and validate customer reported issues. Work with the Product Managers to prioritize these issues and follow-up post execution to ensure intended results are achieved.
- Lead development of product analytics that track adoption of features, track KPIs, and other success factors and identify enhancement opportunities.
- Conduct a competitive/market landscape assessment of comparable product features and provide recommendations on new features and enhancements. Support the development of product requirements, features, and the product development process. Participate in sprint planning and resolving in-sprint issues with developers and program managers
- Develop a deep understanding of Product features and work with customers, customer success teams to validate and test ideas so they can be “productized”
- Assist with writing and reviewing product documentation.
- Proven analytical skills to understand metrics and build insights from data. Experience writing SQL queries to retrieve data, build dashboards, and conduct analysis.
- Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable with internal audiences and customers
- Effective written and oral communications across a range of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree; 2-4 years of experience