MBA Intern, Product Marketing
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous shared mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to build their shared mobility businesses.
With a team of over 140 people, Ridecell is moving to the next phase of company growth and customer outreach. We’re looking for a Product Marketing MBA Intern to help build sales and marketing assets for our machine learning and artificial intelligence capability. Specifically, the candidate will work with our customer success and product teams to define and build material to promote the CRM and Marketing automation capability in our Shared Mobility toolkit.
The successful candidate will have a love for technology storytelling and a passion for state-of-the-art marketing. With an eye for detail and keen sense of what’s uniquely Ridecell, you will define and craft sales and marketing assets that reflect the disruptive capability of our technology.
- Champion the value proposition development of the Ridecell shared mobility marketing platform designed to grow customers and usage of shared mobility services
- Define positioning and unique features based on fact finding with Ridecell product and growth teams
- Develop and test customer facing messages with customers
- Secure internal sign off for new positioning and messaging and marketing materials and present work at company all hands
- Work with design agency to create compelling assets (Slides, Video, Demo, Web copy) that clearly communicate newly developed product value proposition and compelling use cases
- BA/BS degree. MBA in progress.
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM systems and delivering reports and analysis based on these systems
- Experience collaborating with product and sales teams
- Experience working on creative briefs for design agencies is an asset
- Excellent written and oral speaking skills
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to details