Director of Learning & Development
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Reporting to the VP of People, the Director of Learning & Development will develop, drive, and execute on the Learning & Development strategies that support our organizational talent development goals. You will guide and mentor while working closely with leaders to drive world class L&D strategy and programs. This will include working closely on the development needs of executive leadership and ensuring all programs are closely aligned with company goals.
- Design and lead the L&D vision, roadmap, and content development process including intake, design process, prioritization, capacity planning and post mortem reviews
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholder to identify long and short-term plans to evaluate, improve and enhance the L&D content development process
- Lead the development, implementation, and management of the L&D quality review standards, process, and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs
- Manage the L&D project prioritization and planning process to ensure projects are delivered on time and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Benchmark L&D best practices and emerging trends to make recommendations on course design, development, tools, and technologies
- Determine appropriate blend of adult learning methodologies, including in-person and web-based training required to create and deliver best-in-class learning programs
- 8-12 years of experience leading and delivering innovative Employee Learning & Development strategies and programs in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of designing pragmatic “implementation read” leadership and employee development solutions from ground-up
- Strong intellectual horsepower; curious and always looking for innovative and creative ways to grow and develop people, teams, and organizations
- Strong leader with demonstrated ability to drive and influence business leaders and P&C partners through inspiration and friendly persistence
- Metrics and results; track record of demonstrating impact of programs, tools, and solutions
- Strong Program Management experience
- Ability to build strong partnerships with business and team leaders for “best fit” development strategies and solutions to achieve business goals
- Strong systemic thinker; quick to see organization and cultural patterns to identify highest leverage areas to address for maximum impact
- Leadership coaching experience
- Ability to scale from strategic to hands on
- Successful track record in large and smaller companies
- Master's degree or post-graduate certification in Organization Development, Adult Learning or other relevant focus Areas
Ridecell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Business Wire will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.