Technical Program Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager, with strong technical skills and understanding of the development of web applications and mobile apps. You must have the technical depth to manage complex engineering projects end to end, and drive our development teams to success. We are looking for someone to bridge product management and engineering, keep an eye on business needs, manage the day-to-day activities and ensure execution efficiency.
- 5-7 years minimum experience as a Technical Program Manager at a Technology company
- Experience and technical knowledge working on highly distributed platforms (managing B2C Mobile Apps a big plus)
- Experience mentoring multiple engineering teams on best development and organizational practices: pragmatic approach to SDLC and releases, but not afraid to experiment and tune processes to improve efficiency
- Strong acumen for all aspects of program management: requirement gathering, scheduling and tracking, risk and change management
- Proven record working in a fast-paced, multi-product line environment, define and track cross-team dependencies over technical and non-technical groups (application development, Product Management, Operations, Sales and business operations for example)
- Experience providing clear, detailed project status reports to Executive team as well as technical and non-technical groups
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes (XP, scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Engineering Degree