At Ridecell View All Jobs
Santa Clara, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services..
We're looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Technical Recruiter to join our growing team and take RideCell's hiring to the next level.
What you'll do
- Lead hiring initiatives for Ridecell positions, both technical and non-technical from Product, Engineering and Robotics.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand team objectives and hiring needs and develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans.
- Engage with active and passive candidates to understand who they are as people and professionals and what motivates them and more, ensuring a smooth and exceptional candidate experience.
- Track hiring metrics using data to provide Talent insights
- Roll up your sleeves and drive the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to offers and everything in between
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Drive the offer process from start to finish.
- Scale Diversity and inclusivity initiatives.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Recruiting experience with a strong understanding of the technical landscape today
- Previous tech startup and/or agency experience
- Hands-on ability and motivation to source qualified candidates and drive the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Ability to work from our San Francisco office
- Motivation and aspirations professionally and personally
- Problem solving capability
- Curious and inquisitive nature
- A pride of ownership and accountability
- A passion for all things people and recruiting and more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.