At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
You will work with a diverse team of professionals to design innovative, usable, and buildable phone, tablet, and laptop/desktop applications for the new mobility space.
- It starts with a plan. How are you going to achieve those goals we set.
- You have experience in UX design, interaction design, information architecture, and/or visual design. While it's rare to find someone deeply skilled in all design disciplines, you are deep in at least two and have some skills in the others.
- Based on your skills, you'll create annotated wireframes, visual design comps, user flows, and/or paper and interactive prototypes as necessary in order to explore ideas and document design decisions.
- Coordinate with UX Research to understand the problems users face. The best solutions often stem from insightful questions and observations, of which you have a seasoned tool kit.
- Participate in usability testing. Often it takes a few iterations to find the right design solution. You will help prepare materials to support usability tests, help interpret results, and modify designs based on the outcomes.
- Fluency with design tools you love to use . You know what they are, and we are open to change.
- Ability to create artifacts that illustrate how an app will look and work.
- Strong understanding of interface design principles; navigation and architecture; and typography, color, and layout principles.
- Experience in consulting and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree in a design discipline (or relevant experience).
- Experience in Mobility or Transportation.
- You will work across a broad array of problems for iOS, Android, React and React Native platforms. Some technical understanding of these would be great to have.