Head of India Operations
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell is the best platform in the world to launch, operate, and scale New Mobility services. Positioned at the intersection of two mega trends, The On-Demand Shared Economy and Autonomous Mobility, we are pursuing an opportunity that has the potential to significantly improve the lives of over 80% of humanity, and is currently $ 4 trillion in market size.
Ridecell is looking for an experienced professional to lead and grow Ridecell's India operations, build our platform in collaboration with the team headquartered in San Francisco, and enable our customers and prospects worldwide (with focus on APAC) to design, launch, and scale New Mobility (ride-sharing, carsharing and autonomous mobility) services.
This is an opportunity to create and change for better, transportation access options for over 2 billion people in India and the APAC region.
• Lead and manage all functions of Ridecell India Pvt. Ltd (fully owned subsidiary of Ridecell, Inc.)
• Hire, Manage (dotted line reporting), and Grow the Engineering and Product teams in India
• Lead Business Development, Sales, Pre-sales Technical Support, and Customer Success in India and APAC
• Create new sales opportunities; Travel to customer and prospect locations to move and close opportunities through the sales funnel • Work effectively with the product and engineering teams in San Francisco and grow a high quality development and delivery organization
• Work effectively with the Finance and Human Resource teams in San Francisco and grow a people centric, well governed organization
• Must be based in India and ideally have experience working with American technology companies
• 15 years of a combination of Technology, Sales, and General Management experience with at least 10 years building and growing highly effective teams
• Technical experience with web and mobile applications to be able to talk to engineers about architecture and product decisions
• Proven ability to build remote collaborative product development teams and lead them toward a big vision and consistent execution • Experience with SAAS business models with focus on complex Enterprise Sales and Post Sale success management
• Great communicator - practices empathy but also actively embraces conflict and ambiguity. Sensitive to every stakeholder's needs
• Highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills—both for yourself and for the team—will be required