At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Writer to lead Ridecell’s Documentation strategy. This person will have the opportunity to help build the practice and define the long-term vision.
- Gain a deep understanding of Ridecell's products and the audience of each product.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop the strategy and tooling required to fit the needs for each specific product.
- Develop processes and templates to help content creators work more efficiently and conduct trainings or workshops to enhance their skills.
- Review and hold cross-functional teams accountable for providing documentation content and content quality.
- Promote the documentation strategy throughout the company and within the broader design and content communities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to prepare documentation for features in platform releases.
- Balance managing with hands-on content strategy work and setting an example that helps elevate the practice
- Work with the Customer Success Team in developing a strategy for training customers.
- 5+ years technical writing expertise
- Experience in documentation tooling for a wide range of needs including APIs, user manuals and on-line help.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Ridecell’s mission and deep empathy for our diverse community
- Portfolio of writing samples