Sales Operations Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Responsible for leading and managing the Global Sales Operations function including core operational processes - such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management as well as partnering directly with key leaders in Sales, Finance & other functions to support and provide leadership on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and drive operational efficiency.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Define and socialize global standard KPIs and dashboards. Collaborate with senior management to refine KPIs and interpret results into actionable recommendations.
- Ensure key Sales dashboards and reports are accurate and relevant.
- Identify trends to improve business results including lead conversion, lead management and pipeline reporting.
- Team Sessions/Reviews /Training
- Work with executive team to facilitate long term planning for Sales’ kick-offs, regional sales meetings, 1:1s, Quarterly Business Reviews/ Annual Reviews. Run point on vision and agenda.
- Drive Sales Training & Sales Meeting Agendas
- Develop and deliver training on new processes, systems or company-wide initiatives
- Forecasting & Planning
- Lead sales forecasting and planning processes
- Own sales analysis of historical deals and pipeline management for forecast accuracy
- Design the plan for the next financial year in terms of quotas, account assignments, financial plan attainment, etc.
- Work with cross functional partners (Sales teams, Engineering, Finance, HR, Product, Marketing) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements.
- Find opportunities to improve sales team efficiencies, and lead efforts to scale standard methodologies across the organization.
- Build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, and ensure seamless integration, around systems, tools, and technology
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans.
- Deals Desk - Coordinate and guide all back-office processes to expedite sales, delivery, and continued strong support model. Set up maintenance contracts for new and renewal orders. Standardize on online methods wherever possible to streamline processes. Run point on all custom deals that require inputs from multiple stakeholders and responsibility for quoting tools.
- Compensation - Manage end-to-end incentive compensation process including preparing plan, goal settings for multiple sales forces, regular updates on sales performance KPIs, payouts and reporting