At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Are you ready to be part of a team building the future of Mobility? Then join our Engineering team at Ridecell as a Release Manager. In this role you will lead the team in delivering releases to our customers.
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with engineering team to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- 5+ years experience as a software release manager
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- CS or related technical degree