Senior Data Reporting Engineer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell ([www.ridecell.com](http://www.ridecell.com/)) is powering next generation of ride-sharing, car-sharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services
You will be responsible for creating insights and work extensively with Product , Data Platform, Technical and customer support team and help find opportunities to grow the business. You should be an expert in analysing large data sets, enjoy diving deep into data analysis, You should be an effective communicator capable of driving resolutions
- Design and develop metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business and product decisions to improve performance and reduce costs.
- Conduct deep-dive data analysis for business insights and recommendation
- Combine knowledge of statistical methodology and analysis with programming skills to support complex analyses
- Detailed knowledge of data warehouse, technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and/or agile development environment with emphasis on BI practices
- Solid understanding of source data, its strengths, weaknesses, semantics and formats; solid knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related technical field
- 8+ years of years of relevant professional work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field
- Understanding of core design principles, and best practices of data visualisation
- Proficiency with one or more of the following tools: Tableau, Spotfire ,Yellowfin and Qlikview.
- Big Data experience with Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Impala, Spark and map reduce
- Good knowledge of programming language like Python, R.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with statistical modelling and analysing large data sets