Senior Product Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
- Serve as the product champion to define the product strategy, business plans and product roadmaps
- Establish and lead the cross-functional team to develop products, capabilities and services aligned to product line strategies and approved plans. Work closely with key stakeholders (i.e., Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) to define product requirements and develop innovative, high quality products
- Conduct in depth market and competitive analyses using both quantitative and qualitative approaches to derive insights and learnings to inform strategies and priorities
- Develop and cultivate a deep understand of client needs and their customers' needs; represent the “voice of the customer” as you design and develop product plans
- Support the field and go-to-market efforts to help existing customers drive growth and attract new business
- Manage the cross functional team to deliver plans and products on time, and within budget; meet or exceed all KPIs
- Develop business cases for new products and features
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is strongly preferred. Bachelor's degree in design, engineering, or related field is a strong plus.
- 10-12+ years experience in product strategy, product management, management consulting or related fields, with expanding leadership responsibilities
- Hands on experience managing all aspects of the product management lifecycle - both business and technical - are required.
- Proven track record of bringing new products to market and scaling B2B or B2B2C businesses.
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional teams that include both internal and external stakeholders (including clients and other third party partners)
- An obsession with product fidelity and delivering a great customer experience. Take a fact-based approach to making decisions, validating those assumptions and adapting rapidly
- Must possess solid understanding of B2B enterprise cloud platforms and services, consumer mobile applications (iOS and Android), and micro-services a strong plus. Domain expertise in new mobility solutions, transportation and two-sided business models, and share economy a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence, negotiate and communicate effectively.