Technical Program Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager, with strong technical skills and understanding of the development of web applications. You must have the technical depth to be able to manage complex engineering projects and collaborate knowledgeably with our development team. You will bring past engineering and/or project management experience to track cross-functional development projects in an iterative, agile process. We are looking for someone to bridge product management and engineering, continually monitor story progress and unblock issues as necessary, communicate real-time progress to the organization, and ensure efficiency.
- 10+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager at a Technology company
Experience and technical knowledge managing and maintaining APIs, highly distributed platforms and micro services
- Experience mentoring multiple engineering teams on best development and organizational practices: pragmatic approach to SDLC and releases, but not afraid to experiment and tune processes to improve efficiency
- Strong acumen for all aspects of program management: requirement gathering, scheduling and tracking, risk and change management
- Proven record working in a fast-paced, multi-product line environment, define and track cross-team dependencies over technical and non-technical groups (application development, Product Management, Operations, Sales and business operations for example)
- Experience providing clear, detailed project status reports to Executive team as well as technical and non-technical groups
- Strong understanding of agile software development processes (XP, scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience with story-management tools like Jira
- Engineering Degree