Head of Product
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product roadmap, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product and feature prioritization, release predictability, quality, and velocity.
- 10+ years of experience leading Product Management with a record of successfully delivering complex products and services
- Experience leading product team for an enterprise software business that went public or reached 60M+ in revenue
- Effective communication skills
- Deep understanding and appreciation of cloud, platform, API integration, databases, business applications, and UX.
- End-to-end experience managing the product development life cycle with a proven track record of successfully launching new products and services.
- Extensive and broad knowledge of the industry, trends, and relevant external forces in SaaS, PaaS, and subscription-based business models, with an understanding of the Product Management function and role within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives to advance and drive the product direction and vision.
- Thorough understanding of project management and agile development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience attracting, managing, developing, coaching, evaluating, and retaining staff. Ability to lead, influence, and motivate individuals and teams. Skilled in holding people accountable, establishing high standards of excellence, and stretching their abilities to perform their best work.
- Hands-on technical leader with an ability work effectively with the Development team and manage effectively up, down, and across an organization, including global, remote teams.
- Previous work in the transportation space (e.g. transit agency, university transportation, TNC company)
- Strong knowledge of various mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Understanding of how SaaS integrations work