At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Ridecell is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager, Platform to lead the team in building our platform that enables our customers to design, launch, and scale ride-sharing, car sharing, dynamic fixed route and autonomous mobility services.
- Mentor and lead the engineers on the team, helping them to develop as leaders
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmaps
- Be accountable for driving project execution
- Evaluate resourcing needs and help fill them through sourcing and interviewing, ensuring a balance of staff across all projects
- Weigh several, and often conflicting, constraints and make rapid decisions
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them, and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders on priorities, processes, and policies
- 10 years of industry experience with 5 years of engineering management experience
- Technical experience with web applications to be able to talk to engineers about architecture and product decisions
- Proven history of contributing to product strategy and shipping products with multi-functional teams
- You possess extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills—both for yourself and for the team—will be required