At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (https://ridecell.com/) is building the next wave of transportation tools. We are a white-label hosting provider for carsharing (things like Zipcar) and ridesharing (things like Uber/Lyft) services, building and managing a complete end-to-end service for mobility service companies including BMW, Renault, and AAA. Come help us grow and improve our mobility platform and build the future of transportation!
Ridecell is looking for an experienced Infrastructure/Operations (DevOps) Manager to lead our team in improving and maintaining our platform which enables our customers to design, launch, and scale ride-sharing, car sharing, dynamic fixed route and autonomous mobility services.
- Mentor and lead the engineers on the team, helping them to develop as leaders
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to plan projects and develop roadmaps
- Ensure product development teams have the infrastructure they need to work smoothly and efficiently
- Evaluate resourcing needs and help fill them through sourcing and interviewing, ensuring a balance of staff across all projects
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them, and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders on priorities, processes, and policies
- 10 years of industry experience with 5 years of Engineering management experience
- 5+ years of infrastructure/operations experience
- Experience deploying and maintaining complex applications in a dynamic environment
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Salt.
Team building & People management
- Experience working with teams that are located across different time-zones and geographies
- You posses extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organised. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organisational skills— both for yourself and for the team—will be required