Manager – Customer Launch & Go-To-Market
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Want to help the world’s leading companies launch new mobility start-ups? Then come and join our Customer Launch Team!
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering the next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model, market leaders in traditional transportation and adjacent markets need to transform their existing businesses. As new companies rush to build new mobility services, Ridecell provides the industry’s broadest technology platform to support their initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Ridecell’s Customer Launch Team offers a unique opportunity to help these industry leaders launch new start-up businesses. Our scope ranges across pre-sales advisory services, to leading the nuts and bolts implementation of our solution, to supporting our customers’ launches, and then helping optimize their business performance post-launch. We assist customers in refining their new mobility strategies to help them thrive and grow rapidly in competitive markets and varied geographies. Our assistance is tailored to individual customer needs, but may include clarifying their target customer segments, markets, key differentiators, value proposition, services offered, and Go To Market approach. Our team works with local government authorities to understand the current regulatory framework and influence its evolution in directions that are conducive to enabling new mobility services to operate profitably. We also project manage all of the Ridecell resources needed to deliver a successful implementation and launch of these new mobility services on very aggressive timelines.
We’re looking for an exceptional Launch Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Characteristics of individuals who would be a good fit include strong strategic thinking skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to build rapport with customer executives, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute whatever task needs to be done to achieve successful outcomes for our customers. Thus, candidates with backgrounds in management consulting (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, Accenture, etc.), operational roles in new mobility start-ups (e.g., ridesharing, carsharing, adjacent mobility services, etc.), and customer success strategic roles with SaaS vendors (e.g., with focus on driving business outcomes in addition to resolving technical issues) would likely have the skills and experience we are seeking.
- Developing an in depth understanding of each prospect’s and customer’s business strategy, go-to-market approach, and short and long term goals
- Building trusted relationships with customer executives, starting in the pre-Sales process
- Executing our Service Design process to ensure the prospect’s needs and strategy are aligned with Ridecell’s product plans and long term strategy
- Helping customers craft their strategy, including board decks and financial models to get internal buy-in for their new mobility strategy
- Achieving agreement on shared success metrics for each stage of deployment (pilot, soft launch, and production launch)
- Accelerating a sale/up-sell by increasing the prospect’s confidence in their decision to pick us because they see a partner who understands mobility and can help improve their strategy
- Organizing the required resources within Ridecell and our partners to jointly plan a successful launch
- Helping to execute the launch, in close collaboration with our customer
- Maintaining a strategic/consultative relationship post-launch
- Monitoring the customer’s progress towards achieving their KPI’s
- Diagnosing root causes and recommending corrective actions if needed (if customer is not achieving KPI targets)
- 3-5+ years managing complex strategic projects for global enterprise accounts within a major management consulting firm, leading solution vendor, or new mobility services start-up
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining executive relationships within global enterprise accounts with emphasis on demonstrating the tangible value delivered
- Hands on experience in:
- Designing and deploying complex enterprise software solutions that involve creating new business processes
- Mapping customer requirements to technology solutions, and working with internal and ecosystem partner resources to find creative approaches to address any gaps
- Developing new market entry strategies and go-to-market plans, including the ability to create board level presentations and build financial models
- Assessing the performance of business operations, identifying improvement opportunities, and implementing changes that improve performance
- Position is based in Europe with frequent travel; applicant must live near major airport.