Site Reliability Engineer (Devops)
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is powering next generation of ridesharing, carsharing and autonomous new mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies rush to enter as service providers, Ridecell is ready to support these initiatives. Already 20 customers, including BMW, VW, Renault and AAA use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
Come help us expand, scale our intelligent mobility platform and make new mobility the new reality.
- Build new deploy systems in Kubernetes and Helm, stabilising micro services
- Set up alerts and monitors from scratch
- Help Dockerize our existing monolith platform and migrate to Kubernetes
- Expand our micro services and infrastructure
- Make Engineering more efficient with a lot of room for experimentation to try new things, fail fast and implement new practices
- Implement industry best practices and form the foundation for Ridecell's engineering teams.
- Conduct security reviews and overall site audits
- Atleast 2+ years of relevant experience working on Infrastructure projects
- Understanding of cloud infrastructures such as AWS and Google Compute
- Hands on Experience with Python ,Shell or any other scripting languages
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef or any other
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, security (SSL/TLS), HTTP
- Basic linux debugging skills
- Good to have
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Docker and deploying micro-services on Kubernetes / Amazon ECS
- Strong communication: written and verbal
- Team player, Strong sense of ownership
- Experience working with remote teams