At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
What you’ll do:
- Support the team with demos, launches, and customer support
- Install, uninstall, and troubleshoot telematic devices in cars and other vehicles.
- Use OBD2 tools to remove computer warnings from the vehicles.
- Work your way around the vehicles’ unique features to access the appropriate connectors for the telematics.
- Test telematics in new vehicle types and models and identify possible problems or limitations.
- Provide remote support to customers doing their own installations.
- Collect relevant data and help diagnose problems.
- Travel within Europe to perform the installations on site.
- Experience as a car electrician assistant or have hands-on experience working with vehicle electronics.
- You have basic electronics knowledge.
- You know how to use a multimeter.
- You are good at troubleshooting.
- You are available for travel.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are good at explaining complex tasks to untrained people.
- You live relatively close to an international airport (less than two hours).
- You are a car electrician.
- You have some programming experience; especially with microcontrollers (e.g., Arduino).
- You are based in Madrid, or at least in Spain.
- You are a car enthusiast.