Director of Strategy and Operations
At Ridecell View All Jobs
San Francisco, CA
As Ridecell continues its mission to move the world better through digital transformation of fleets, we are looking for a savvy partner for our CEO & the Executive team. In this role you will enable the executive team in setting the direction of the company and executing key organizational priorities. You will work with Executive team and help deliver key outcomes to help the company succeed.
You have over 10 years of experience in one or more operational roles at a startup or high growth business unit. You recognize you have more to learn and prefer doing it in a boardroom over the classroom. You are comfortable taking on significant responsibility on your shoulders and can run solo to deliver the goals as and when needed. You care deeply about doing the right thing and about treating people well. Most importantly, you are humble and ready to do whatever it takes to help the company succeed - from tasks like creating effective outcomes from key meetings or addressing important communication for external & internal stakeholders, to leading strategic initiatives that fit your operational strengths. Our CEO & Executive team is committed to providing active leadership opportunities where you want to grow and near complete transparency from them on any aspect of their thought process.
- Will report to Ridecell’s EVP of Strategy & Operations, People and Finance with a dotted line reporting to the EVP of Corporate Development & Growth.
- Work closely with Ridecell’s Executive team to help the company succeed and get better every day.
- Work closely with the executive team to set the strategic direction of the company; Be responsible for the Strategic Planning for the company
- Conceptualize, Structure, and Implement company wide initiatives across functions
- Manage Investor Relations and Corporate Development activities
- 10+ years experience across Strategy, Corporate Development, Investor relations, and/or Business Operations
- High energy and positivity
- Self starting, Organized, and methodical as a person; at the same time able to thrive in a semi-structured, constantly changing environment*
- Good with numerical and technical analyses and analytical decision making
- Builds credibility and trusting relationships at all levels
- Will not shrink from disagreement, but have strong opinions - loosely held, including in discussions with senior executives and even our CEO
- Comfortable making decisions in ambiguous situations with limited information
- Boasts book smarts, street smarts, and emotional intelligence
- Degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Although the role will have the flexibility to work remotely, Must be willing to work on-site in our Bay Area office, and travel as needed
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience at a top strategy consulting firm or a top PE or VC firm
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience at a high growth enterprise technology startup