Sr. Mobile QA Engineer
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is the leading IoT platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the transformative power of IoT to mobility and logistic fleets with the only platform and solutions built specifically for fleets. Fleet IoT converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of digital vehicle control, and turns today’s manual processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
Position: Sr. Mobile QA Engineer
Experience: 5-9 years
Qualification: MCA, BE, Any IT Graduate with ISTQB Certified.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Deliver a consistent high-quality software Testing services and ensure a goal of achieving 99% FTAR (First Time Acceptance Rate)
- Creation and executions of test plans
- Read end-to-end user scenarios and create test cases
- Execute all test cases to cover the defined businesses' scenarios
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to leadership attention
- Constantly generating, proposing and implementing solutions to increase productivity’
- Preparing, updating and Reviewing the Test Plans and Test Strategy.
- Participate in the delivery of Mobile, Web Applications, and Portals to support the business objectives
- Own and drive End-to-End responsibility of the technical solution in Testing areas.
- Work in close coordination with the other stakeholders in project teams.
- Able to work efficiently in on-shore / off-shore model
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and achieving results.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation
- 9+ year of QA experience involving Mobile testing. With minimum of 5 years and above of experience writing and executing QA test plans/cases for mobile software products
- Good Communication, logical & analytical Skills
- Experience of testing apps with different mobile devices - OS combinations with different configurations.
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, HP ALM/QC, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Performance Testing
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on Charles proxy, API Testing.
- Knowledge of automation with (Python, Appium) & developing automated test scripts and frameworks for improved mobile app performance
Have you ever wanted a glimpse into the Ridecell India office? Check out our latest video, “We Are Ridecell India”, to get a bird’s eye view into the culture, passion, and people that make it such a special place to be! And don’t forget to follow the Ridecell YouTube channel – there's a lot of really great content coming soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ridecell is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.