At Ridecell View All Jobs
Nemo is a flagship data product from Ridecell, where we are building a search engine for automotive data. Nemo extracts relevant events and scenarios from the petabytes of sensor data generated by Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs), including those with ADAS and fully autonomous driving systems.
We are looking for vehicle operators to help collect data with our vehicle fleet. This data is crucial to train and test our perception and driving event/scenario extraction systems.
As a Vehicle Operator you will:
- Drive a sensor laden vehicle for several hours a day.
- Support all vehicle operations including vehicle maintenance, logistics etc.
- Conduct basic software tasks such as working on vehicle computers, basic sensor checks etc.
- Help with vehicle paperwork and documentation.
- Work closely with vehicle software and hardware teams and provide feedback to them orally and in writing.
- Serve and assist in executing the driving scenarios of interest (e.g. changing lanes in highway, or driving in crowded urban areas with pedestrians present).
- Ability to drive safely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent driving history with minimum four years as a licensed driver (Class C). Commercial license and commercial driving experience is a plus.
- Proactive mindset and resourcefulness
- Good knowledge of vehicle operation and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience is a plus
- Skill in using Linux systems especially from the command line is a plus.
- Working knowledge with Google Suite applications (Google Documents, Forms, Spreadsheet) and/or MS Office applications (Word, Excel) is a plus
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated and are able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 would be preferred over other candidates