Sr Engineering Lead, Telematics - EU
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Ridecell Inc. is the leading IoT platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the transformative power of IoT to mobility and logistic fleets with the only platform and solutions built specifically for fleets. Fleet IoT converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of digital vehicle control, and turns today’s manual processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
Provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects, both internal and customer facing:
- Develop new systems, build prototypes and demos and maintain and modify existing systems when required.
- Perform system repairs and oversee periodic inspection processes.
- Assist Manager in project budget and schedule preparation activities.
- Participate in project analysis, design, implementations and project phases.
- Prepare user requirements, technical specifications, design specifications and deployment plans.
- Provide support in system acceptance testing and validation activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs.
- Analyze project requirements and accordingly provide technical and functional recommendations.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
Key contributions to R&D, Product and Engineering:
- Schedule engineering meetings to discuss new ideas, issues and project status.
- Work with engineering team to oversee product quality & reviews.
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new technologies to improve system performance and reliability.
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering and product development.
- Proficient in development and technical environments such as:
- Http, Linux, Windows Server, Apache, IIS, Git, GitHub
- Microcontrollers, UART, GSM/Telco, GPS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Remote workforce
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours - Meet & Greets
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ridecell is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.