At Ridecell View All Jobs
Remote, San Francisco, California, United States
Ridecell Inc. is the leading fleet automation and mobility platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the only platform and solutions built specifically to automate the management and monetization of fleets. The Ridecell platform converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of keyless vehicle access and digital immobilizer control, and turns today’s manual fleet processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Gig Car Share from AAA, and KINTO mobility services by Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
In this role, you will work with a diverse team of professionals to design innovative, usable, and buildable phone, tablet, and laptop/desktop applications.
What your day looks like:
- It starts with a plan. How are you going to achieve those goals we set.
- You will be working in: UX Design, interaction design, information architecture, and/or visual design. While it's rare to find someone deeply skilled in all design disciplines, you are deep in at least two and have some skills in the others.
- Based on your skills, you'll create annotated wireframes, visual design comps, user flows, and/or paper and interactive prototypes as necessary in order to explore ideas and document design decisions.
- You will coordinate with UX Research to understand the problems users face. The best solutions often stem from insightful questions and observations, of which you have a seasoned tool kit.
- You will organize and participate in usability testing. Often it takes a few iterations to find the right design solution. You will help prepare materials to support usability tests, help interpret results, and modify designs based on the outcomes.
What you need to bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in a Design discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Figma skills - Sketch and Adobe Suite are also a plus
- Strong understanding of interface design principles; navigation and architecture; and typography, color, and layout principles.
- Experience with working with clients and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience organizing and conducting user tests
Would be great if you had:
- SAAS experience
- Understanding of MaterialUI principles and implementation
- Designing for mobile - Experience with Android and iOS design principles
- Protopie or other advanced prototyping tool
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote workforce
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness activities - Virtual Workouts
- Happy Hours
- Company Events
- Dog Friendly
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to build the future of fleet automation and mobility
Ridecell is not only committed to building our own diverse and inclusive company, we celebrate our differences and actively work with all Ridezillas in achieving their career ambitions in the broader ecosystem. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to apply, no matter your race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Ridecell does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Ridecell employees. Ridecell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.