Technical Program Manager
At Ridecell View All Jobs
Remote, San Francisco, California, United States
Ridecell Inc. is the leading IoT platform provider for digital fleet transformation. Ridecell brings the transformative power of IoT to mobility and logistic fleets with the only platform and solutions built specifically for fleets. Fleet IoT converts siloed data streams into real-time insights, takes advantage of digital vehicle control, and turns today’s manual processes into automated workflows.
Ridecell powers some of the most successful fleets in cities across Europe and North America. These include services by Ferrovial, Groupe Renault, Gig Car Share from AAA, and Toyota Sweden. Ridecell teams are operating globally out of offices in San Francisco, Madrid, Paris, Berlin, and Pune India.
You will work with multiple engineering teams to develop project schedules, identify milestones, flag risks, estimate and clearly communicate ongoing progress. Take ownership of project communications with internal and external stakeholders across the world.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and manage strongly aligned teams to efficiently deliver on shared goals.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Design and business owners to define program requirements and milestones, set success criteria and priorities, and establish scope which includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with.
- Create end-to-end project plans and ensure high quality, on-time product delivery.
- Oversee product deployment and integration.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Evaluate product performance metrics and facilitate adjustments.
- Document processes and ensures compliance with industry standards.
- Keep up with advancements in product technologies.
- Report product development schedules, priorities and status to senior managers.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development.
- Experience in product development planning and providing leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with engineers and report to senior managers (TPM).
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.